 Technic / Bionicle / 1350
Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 05:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Foertsch writes:
Here's a question directed at all the Southern California members out there...
Has anyone found a McDonalds that has the Bionicle Pen? I'm in the Long
Beach/nw Orange Co. area & I haven't been able to find one. Every McD I ask
has no idea what I'm talking about. Is there such a pen or is this just a
rumor started by someone who wants us to run around aimlessly looking like
fools?

Well, I certainly don't want you to run around aimlessly looking like a
fool, and I didn't just start a rumor (i don't do that sort of thing when I
can help it...)...

Here's the link to the LEGO Writing System web site, where they tell us
about the promo:

http://www.legowritingsystem.com/pages/scoop.html

Does that make you feel better? 8?P

Seriously though...I'm planning on stopping at several McDonald's from
Ventura through to the Inland Empire soon...I'd really like it if SOMEONE
found these pens before I waste all of that time...be sure to post here the
moment anyone finds them!

Matt