 Technic / Bionicle / 1349
1348  |  1350
Subject:
McDonalds & Bionicle Pens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 04:24:38 GMT

Here's a question directed at all the Southern California members out there...
Has anyone found a McDonalds that has the Bionicle Pen? I'm in the Long
Beach/nw Orange Co. area & I haven't been able to find one. Every McD I ask
has no idea what I'm talking about. Is there such a pen or is this just a
rumor started by someone who wants us to run around aimlessly looking like
fools?

Mike