 Technic / Bionicle / 1312
    Re: To certain inconsiderate twits... —Matthew Gerber
   (...) I've been taking the defiled boxes to customer service at the stores where I find them...most times, I don't look inside myself, and I've yet to buy them as damaged or shelf worn (though I probably should)...I'll tell you what though, if I (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: To certain inconsiderate twits... —Todd Kubo
   Actually, I was in on TRU and saw a kid doing that. Let the manager know, and he walked over and took the kid to the info desk. Didn't see the exchange, but I think he was going to make the parent Uy all the boxes the kid had opened, or ones that (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: To certain inconsiderate twits... —Jordan C. Lund
   in article GJF57r.7Hv@lugnet.com, Todd Kubo at kamikazekubo@hotmail.com wrote on 9/9/01 4:28 PM: (...) Well, if it's any consolation, the Toys R Us down the street from me (Clackamas, OR) pretty much always has mask packs in stock and they're (so (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)