 Technic / Bionicle / 1245
Re: Onward to le-koro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:29:29 GMT

Well, I switched over to Netscape and the flute worked. It was well worth
the trouble.

John

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, John Burns writes:
My flute won't work. I push the card and play the notes in the correct order
but nothing happens. It bites that I've had to read through every spoiler to
find out I'm doing the correct but the game just won't respond. This is the
first problem in the entire game I've had BTW.

John

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
Okay, when you come to Le-Koro you will find a flute and that will allow you