 Technic / Bionicle / 1221
Re: "wake one and you wake them all."(Onward to le-koro)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:55:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Corwin Rogers writes:
"Wake one and you wake them  all."

I found that on a rock  in the jungle of le koro. what does it mean?Its
kinda creepy in a misterios way.

I'm not quite certain *and* I think it's a hint about how to meet the
Le-Kornans. You see it when you're leaving Le-Koro, and if you went up there
and found nobody home and came back down to the forest floor to look for them,
it might make you go back up and try to "wake" them.