 Technic / Bionicle / 1213
Re: Onward to le-koro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:06:03 GMT

Speaking of seeing this again, there's a small "bug" in this release. It
looks like a programming flag set by the developers to be able to reset and
go through the Le Koro portion without deleting entire cookies.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT...

If you finish the entire Le Koro episode (which is very nicely done, BTW),
turn around and go back through the jungle to the Le Koro opening of the
cave systems. After entering the cave, there is a small blue box in the top
right of the screen with "RESET P6". Clicking it will "erase" the fact that
you've been through the Le Koro episode so you can do it again without
resetting all your cookies. I've done this twice so my kids can see
everything to their satisfaction.

I imagine this will go away soon. Hopefully by then the movie will be
stashed in the chronicle so we can replay it along with the others.

Regards,
Kelly

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jaap van der Laan writes:
In the reply of Christian Gemünden I read that it is possible to see the
episodes of the Mata Nui game without playing with. He placed a link on his
reply. I found out by myself that also .../Episode_1-2.swf can be seen on
this way.

Are there anymore Episodes visible???

Jaap

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Corwin Rogers writes:

Mata nui has been updated

le koro is open