 Technic / Bionicle / 1127
Re: New Rahi Discovered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:11:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Dave Johann writes:
Hope you enjoyed my dramatics, and I am sure there is no one from Lugnet
sticking their fingers in Kanohi boxes; Probably just some stupid kids but,
boy does it irk me when all the available mask packs have been violated.

Scott

Correctamundo, Scott! This is especially annoying when you consider that the
mask packs seem to be in short supply in the first place. I was so irked by
these goings on that I actually brought the TRU store manager over to where the
kids were currently opening the boxes. He wasn't pleased, and neither were the
kids parents when they found out. There wasn't a single unopened Kanohi box in
the store...

   In most of Europe, these are in thin mylar baggies, and so they can't
   be opened with nearly so little effort and they also can't be opened
   cleanly.  I never even ONCE in .nl saw an opened Kanohi pack.  Maybe
   on our side of the pond we need to get managers to keep these behind
   the counter...not good for displays, but then again, neither are opened
   boxes.  I'm glad someone said SOMETHING about it in this case.

   I may mention this to the TRU people if I go by there tomorrow.

   best

   LFB