 Technic / Bionicle / 1117
Re: New Rahi Discovered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:47:18 GMT

Hope you enjoyed my dramatics, and I am sure there is no one from Lugnet
sticking their fingers in Kanohi boxes; Probably just some stupid kids but,
boy does it irk me when all the available mask packs have been violated.

Scott

Correctamundo, Scott! This is especially annoying when you consider that the
mask packs seem to be in short supply in the first place. I was so irked by
these goings on that I actually brought the TRU store manager over to where the
kids were currently opening the boxes. He wasn't pleased, and neither were the
kids parents when they found out. There wasn't a single unopened Kanohi box in
the store...

-Dave