 Technic / Bionicle / 1116
1115  |  1117
Subject:
New Rahi Discovered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:25:57 GMT

I have discovered a new most vile creature, by far the worst agent of Makuta
ever experienced. I have yet to see this monster, however I am sure it is
hideously ugly and fowl smelling. This creature is elusive, however it does
have an unusual type of footprint. It seems this miserable beast has been
hanging around store shelves leaving this track by punching out the
perforated tabs in the boxes of noble Kanohi masks. Clearly this is not only
a vile disgusting creature, but also an exceptionally lazy one, who desires
to complete its collection of these noble masks, at the expense of all other
inhabitants of this great land. This mysterious creature is undoubtedly a
coward as it wishes all its exploits to be in the darkness that Makuta loves
so much. If spotted please do not hesitate to confront and vanquish this
evil foe; without it the world will be a much better place.

Hope you enjoyed my dramatics, and I am sure there is no one from Lugnet
sticking their fingers in Kanohi boxes; Probably just some stupid kids but,
boy does it irk me when all the available mask packs have been violated.

Scott