 Technic / Bionicle / 1106
    Bionicle "Variants" —Todd Kubo
   Well as everyone is creating New and pretty darn nice bionicle Toas. I figured why not join the madness? I had posted long ago how the names could come about based loosly on the village naming convention, but after the game comic books have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle "Variants" —Andrew Eade
     (...) Kick ass! Your tools are HUGE, but deffinetly in the same vein as some of mine, very cool man! (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle "Variants" —Jordan C. Lund
   in article GHnwIt.3Bp@lugnet.com, Todd Kubo at kamikazekubo@hotmail.com wrote on 8/6/01 12:52 PM: (...) So far I prefer simple variants that improve the models (IMNSHO) but you'd have to be a severe Bionicle freak to tell that they had been (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)