 Technic / Bionicle / 1107
Re: Bionicle "Variants"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 04:10:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Todd Kubo writes:
Well as everyone is creating New and pretty darn nice
bionicle Toas. I figured why not join the madness?

I had posted long ago how the names could come about
based loosly on the village naming convention, but after the game
comic books have developed that went away.
However, a "Variant" model could be made.

So I kept a few things in mind...
1) Had to have similar piece count. In terms of the existing Toas.
(between 30-50 pieces)

2) Had to have some different type of weapon or armor.

3) Base color would be mask, body and feet. Eye color to remain
associated with body. (i.e. white body - trans blue eyes - Kopaka)

So here are the Variants !!

Kopaka - Kakama varient. Equipped with Battle Shield and Warhammer.

Lewa - Pakari varient. Equipped with Drill spear.

Tahu - Akaku varient. Equipped with Shield of Heat and opposite Ice Pike.

Tahu - Pakari varient. Equipped with Fire Claw and Lava Buzzsaw.

Well, not as exciting as some other MOC's but I was thinking
what if the canned and packaged all 36 varients?
Now would THAT be a complete Bionicle line!!

Regards

Kick ass! Your tools are HUGE, but deffinetly in the same vein as some of
mine, very cool man!