 Technic / Bionicle / 102
101  |  103
Subject:
DC Comics to make Bionicle books.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:15:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

From  http://www.fandom.com/comics/editorial.asp?action=page&obj_id=258853 :

...as part of the marketing push, Lego has solicited DC to create a
three-issue comic book series for them, which according to a spokesperson for
the publisher, will not be sold by them, but will be custom created for use by
Lego as a promotional tool.

Call me when they do a Bionicle/JLA crossover.  "Tahu/Superman: Fire from
Krypton".  Heh.

Be forewarned, the article contains stuff that might easily be considered
fairly major spoilers for the direction of things over at the Bionicle website.

eric