 Technic / Bionicle / 101
100  |  102
Subject:
again new stuff at bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:40:27 GMT

Hi all,

today, I noticed that TLC must have updated their bionicle.com area once again.

- Looking through the telescope at Mata Nui you will now see 'new' stars
that I never noticed so far. It's just a few white dots larger than the ones
in the background. However, having seen that thing hundreds of times
already, I can swear that these larger dots haven't been there before.
Obviously, they are somewhat related to the events. The red comet keeps
moving so there will be new formations again and again (as shown on the
plates just right under the telescope).

- Bioniclemusic.com is now working too. Besides the 30sec music clip (that I
was never able to open until today) you can also mix 'your own unique music'
by clicking on the small six masks in the left corner. Pretty fun, but gets
boring after several hours *g* .

- German version! Finally, most of the areas have been translated into
German. It's now easier for me to find out what excactly is typical for each
TOA and their masks.

Anything else I missed? Please share your discoveries as the site becomes
more and more complex and it's easy to lose track of things.

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de