 Technic / Bionicle / 1002
    My friend went to Pohatu, and all I got... —Lekkim Rednuf
   Hello all, "My friend went to Pohatu, and all I got was this lousy rock!" Anyone else catch that one? The humour in this game really is excellent. Incidentally, I went to Legoland (Denmark) the other day, and had a look at the Bionicle showroom. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: My friend went to Pohatu, and all I got... —James Howse
   (...) You might want to take that Maori refresher course, the script actually says... "...went to Po-WAHI, and..." Po-Wahi = Land of Po(hatu) Po-Koro = Town of Po(hatu) For those that haven't seen it, the rock we're discussing is after you've taken (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: My friend went to Pohatu, and all I got... —Andrew Eade
   (...) The masks they presented...were they in Solid Bronze or just bronze chrome? Im very curious to know! (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: My friend went to Pohatu, and all I got... —Bjarne Riis
   I believe they were just bronze chrome. There was also mention of a competition to be entered, which would give the winner a mask of gold (probably plated) - and I don't mean THAT gold mask competition. But at this point my kids had enough of the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)