 Technic / Bionicle / 1002
1001  |  1003
Subject:
My friend went to Pohatu, and all I got...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:27:02 GMT

Hello all,

"My friend went to Pohatu, and all I got was this lousy rock!" Anyone else
catch that one? The humour in this game really is excellent.

Incidentally, I went to Legoland (Denmark) the other day, and had a look at
the Bionicle showroom. Some nice footage of the Toa all assembled around the
sun dial, and Pohatu kicking his way out of the cylinder on the beach. Also
presentation of the two (note: two, not one) special Legoland masks. These
are a Huna and a Komau
mask in bronze. I bought a couple of mask bags, but no luck of course. They
can apparantly only be had in Legoland.

BTW, if anyone has a clue as to how to take and carry the gold mask in the
online game, I'd much appreciate help (offline, perhaps). The words above it
say RAHI, but how that is supposed to be a help I don't know. And what is it
with that jumping fish anyway?

Best regards

Slayer of Makuta