 Technic / 9986
9985  |  9987
Subject:
WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 20:08:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Today I went to the Modelshow Europe with some LEGO-models. The show really
was great, but I will tell you more about it in a next message.

About two years ago I met Harald Ziegler from Germany on the Modelshow
Europe. He was there as a visitor. Today he visited the show again,
unfortunately without some of his LEGO creations.
But he set up a website. His creations are great! He builds heavy haulage
vehicles and machinery. But his greatest creations is, I think, a huge
Liebherr LTM1500 on scale 1:16!! I hope he definately will be present with
his crane next year on the Modelshow Europe!

His site is: www.brickbuilder.de

Enjoy it!

Dennis Bosman