 Technic / 991
  Re: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)

(...) How many do you need? My Lego pusher claims she can get me any number of any part still in production (and 10000, not less, sets of any set not in production anymore:)) We could put her to the test??? (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)

(...) to (...) I want to meet your pusher!! I need a fix, BAD!!! Is selling ABS a felony? Or only if you do it in a school zone? Pat (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)

(...) to (...) Could you see if she can get some of those small chain links? I doubt if they're still in production, but I'd pay ya a small finder's fee if you can hook me up with some & a few other parts of course ;) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)

(...) have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Roller coaster track (was RE: Fiber-optic connection between Scout & MicroScout)

John Creek schreef: (...) Small chains, as in service pack 5243/5278? I just got my order for 4 sets of those about 2 weeks ago, I'm sure I could order some more sets. If you can't get them anywhere else, email me and I'm sure we can work something (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)