 Technic / 98
  Re: New angled beam

(...) I haven't been doing much part modeling lately, but there are a few parts on the page (URL) two first parts are submitted for voting, the air tank and the "connector locking without toggle notches". The last two will probably never be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New angled beam

(...) That's OK, I'll probably get BOO'ed for this, but, I don't use LDRAW itself alot, I just use the parts geometry. -Amos Bieler CAPITALS in e-mail addresses are bad... (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)