 Technic / 9713
  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

That tractor is awesome. It looks like a cross between the old 8859 blue tractor, 8849 yellow tractor and 8862 Bachhoe Loader! What a coincidence that you put this up just as I built my 8859 and placed an order for 8849! Will you build farming tools (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer

(...) Funny you say that, it is not based on any of those. I build this one based on the frame i created for the supersteer prototype. (...) I took a look at what the 851 has. I`m not sure if i`ll build anything, i`ll see later tonight. I have no (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)