 Technic / 9667
    Re: Sports car —Luis Hernández
   (...) Thanks. I'm glad to know that people like my MOCs... specially because it's the 1st one I post (I don't count my MLCAD drawings) (...) That was the challenge... to put all functions (specially suspensions) in a very little space. The next (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Sports car —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) LUGNET members can Highlight or Spotlight posts. If a post recieves enough of those they end up on the front page of LUGNET. This means folks from other newsgroups find the post and can see it. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)