 Technic / 9651
  Re: Sports car

It is nice to see, that with LEGO you can make a sportscar in any scale you want. It looks like your car has the same features as my GTcar.. (I saw in the topic of the 'unknown instruction book' you already noticed it. ;)) I think the result of your (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Sports car

(...) That's maybe why I decided to restart an old thread talking about your car? My car has almost the same functions as your GT car but I had to change a lot of things in order to keep size small... and you missed the pop-up headlights (but then (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)