 Technic / 9475
    Re: Unknown Instruction Book —Avi Parvin
   Got some progress here - I’m writing behalf of Nathanael Kuipers, soon to be a new Lugnet member: “Actually I would like to know how many people are interested so I might reconsider the development of an instruction manual. This is a topic I like to (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Unknown Instruction Book —Nathanael Kuipers
   (...) Hi all, About a week ago it was a big surprise for me to find a topic that goes about my designs. Now I can finally reply on this topic. So this is my first writing here :) Both the car and the instruction book are mine, and yes they are not (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)