 Technic / 9464
Re: New technic motorcycle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 05:18:14 GMT

At 17:01 +0000 03/01/2003, Duq wrote:
Brilliant! That CB engine is great. I hope you'll finish it in '70s style...

Thanks Duq,
Yes, I'll make it in '70s - '80s style like Freddie's AMA racer.

By the way, you might want to change those drug racers into drAg racers, not
quite the same.

Ah, mistake.
"drug racer" is ...?

These name on my site were changed.
Thanks.

And those popups: many is an understatement. It's a bl***y avalanche of
them!

avalanche...
I'm sorry, these popups forced by virtualave.net.
I don't like these popups. And, I can't stop these.
I may change to other from virtualave.net....
  Takashi Yamazaki
  E-MAIL: tango@st.rim.or.jp
          webmaster@lego-technic.virtualave.net
  WEB   : http://lego-technic.virtualave.net/