 Technic / 9463
Re: New technic motorcycle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:51:27 GMT

At 15:11 +0000 03/01/2003, Stephane Simard wrote:
They look great, great work!

I especially like the motorcycles that use the Super Car or Silver Champion
wheel, that gives them an awesome look :-)

Thanks,

Being able to have these models liking in you, I am glad.
I like these drag racers like these MOCs.
But, these drag racers which use these extra large wheel seem that excessively is not popularity in Japan.

Oh, and the minifig's chopper is cute!

If you like this small-size motorcycle, must visit this site.

TOKYO LEGO MOTOR SHOW TOP:
http://www.alpha-net.ne.jp/users2/xhachtia/car/

2002:
http://ogel.tripod.co.jp/gallery.htm