 Technic / 9395
Re: Where's the Technic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:36:04 GMT

there seems to be a discrepancy in price going on.... unless the price list
at http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/ is the wholesale price...i seem to remember
the MSRP at that other site (can't remember the name) being $199.00 more
than double.
just a thought on the differences in styling that you guys were talking
about in a different thread.

mike