 Technic / 9344
Re: Where's the Technic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:28:07 GMT

That's great news! I know what to get my son this fall! That backhoe/loader
is just the ticket!

Thank you all!

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
In lugnet.technic, James Frank writes:
I just got the Spring 2003 catalog, and was very depressed to find only one
Technic set in it. Not counting the non-technical sets that have managed to
slip into that category. Are we seeing the end of classic style Technic?

Just like Fredrik said, especially look here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1973

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu