 Technic / 9325
Re: Where's the Technic?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:36:57 GMT

"James" <jamescf@sprynet.com> writes:

I just got the Spring 2003 catalog, and was very depressed to find
only one Technic set in it.

New technic sets are usually announced in the autumn catalogue.  You
can expect some nice sets.  Check out the group lugnet.year.2003 for
more details.  (Or even this group!)

Fredrik
--
http://folk.uio.no/fredrigl/technic/