 Technic / 9387
  what is technic, WAS: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HAnHM3.AA7@lugnet.com... (...) :) it is a good point to start discussion what is really technic-style and what is not IMO TLC did technic line to present mechanisms and sophisticated stuff (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what is technic, WAS: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

(...) 8448 is NOT Technic-style IMHO, 8880 is though. No panels, no studless beams and no flexi tubing, just bricks! (...) Bionicle sorts under Technic, yes. (...) I prefer Model Team looks with Technic functions and that's where I'm heading with (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what is technic, WAS: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

(...) ugly. hercules is great the only one thing makes it ugly mixed colors (sorry) i know it is always not enough bricks especialy for so big creation but maybe you wouldn't say "it won't happen again. It's ugly" if you could buid grippen having (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what is technic, WAS: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

(...) Oh, it's not only the mixed colors that makes it ugly. Sure the shape is there and the functions but I'm not satisfied with it. Some day I might go back and do it properly in MiniFig scale. (...) MOC's can be built with flexi tubes and panels (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)