 Technic / 9309
  new sets again

hi i've got the catalog for 2nd half of year 2003 8455 if not as same as we've seen before that's what i found - not all pistons are new - the holes in new pistons are definitely round (not axle) (both are round) - valves are probably new but they (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new sets again

(...) Great, now we have no idea which one will make it to the store, my money is on the ones seen on the shows! (actually my money is going to an ISD, I need the parts for my next Technic/Model Team project) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new sets again

the question is why to put 2 different types of pistons in one model in catalog for 1st half of 2003 i've got a picture where one model has cutted brick :) i suppose this photo has been made when the new shape was not created so creator had to cut (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new sets again

(...) Or he had both the new and old versions on his workbench and did not take care to use only the new version. Or he had a limited supply, just like regular people for once :) (...) This is part of TLC's back to the roots ideology I'd guess. They (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new sets again

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HAJpGt.A7z@lugnet.com... (...) care (...) i found whay had happend they have yello liftarm only this shape (URL) they need this one (URL) you can see it doesn't appear in yellow pixel (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new sets again

(...) Pictures!!! We need PICTURES!!! -Jeff (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)