 Technic / 9213
Re: Where did this 2x1 brick come from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes:

Øyvind Steinnes <senniets@online.no> wrote in message
"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message
I have 3 black 1x2 bricks with hole just like a normal 1x2 technic • beam -
but this one is different:
the stud do not have holes
there is no "tube" inside the brick, it is hollow
it does not have the sunken outside
it is sunken somehow, the top over the axle hole is narrow.

I believe this is a technic brick, but I have no idea where it is • from...

Does it look like this?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Diverse/technic_brick_1x2_old.jpg

that is the one. I tought is was some kind of new brick.

I have no idea which set it comes with other than it is very old. I have 5
of this brick and I cant find any partnumber for this. Some have a stamp
on

3700b

the inside of one of the studs, but they are not the same on each. I have
one stamped 4, one stamped 5 and one stamped 9. (that is a nine with a • dot)
and the last two does not have any stamps inside.

no marking in mine

BTW: I am looking for 1x1 or 1x2 white technic bricks.
If you search on the peeron database you will find wich set the white 1x2
Technic Brick with hole (part nr 3700) like this
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3700
And go down that page and look for White.

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

This is not a technic brick, it comes from town:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/3317
its used in tractors as a grab holder.

Arne, Copenhagen