 Technic / 9207
Re: Where did this 2x1 brick come from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:08:19 GMT

This might be the one...

Avi Parvin <parvin@netvision.net.il> wrote in message
news:HA1xIL.MDK@lugnet.com...
Could be this set (pre-technic):

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/695-1?withpics=yes

You can also look at the instructions:

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0695/

Regards,

Avi Parvin

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes:
I have 3 black 1x2 bricks with hole just like a normal 1x2 technic beam -
but this one is different:
the stud do not have holes
there is no "tube" inside the brick, it is hollow
it does not have the sunken outside
it is sunken somehow, the top over the axle hole is narrow.

I believe this is a technic brick, but I have no idea where it is from...

BTW: I am looking for 1x1 or 1x2 white technic bricks.

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/