 Technic / 9192
    Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs. —Jonathan Wilson
   I hereby assign all rights in the pack ideas contained herein to LEGO to use as they see fit :) I wont mention quantities because I dont know how much would make a good service pack but here is what I think should be in the ideal set of technic (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs. —Gary Simas
     (...) Have you looked at (URL) ? Some of your wanted items are available already. Ask them for a catalog. Gary (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs. —Luis Hernández
      (...) Well, I have looked there, but they only ship to the US and tell the others to contact their local office (miraculously there is one in Colombia)... but I've got a question: does the "Spare Parts" belong to Dacta "Early Childhood and School"? (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

          Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs. —Tobbe Arnesson
      (...) There seems only a few of the Dacta retailers cary the service packs, the one closest to me is in Denmark (I myself live in Sweden). Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs. —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) I know that Dacta sells some technic parts packs. But not everyone does. Also, Dacta can be/is more expensive than regular retail. I myself dont want any of those Service Packs, I have enough technic already (although I would probobly buy 1 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs. —Steven Lane
     The need for accessory packs is certainly justified. I'd be happy if we could just get the 4wd steering parts from the 8880. I think this would be a good start (and packs of studded beams of course). Steve (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs. —Tobbe Arnesson
   I'd much rather see bulk packs with only one part type per bag. I don't need more axles of any size but #7, and I definately don't need more friction pins or z16 gears... But 1 x 16 beams will always come in handy :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)