 Technic / 9192
  Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

I hereby assign all rights in the pack ideas contained herein to LEGO to use as they see fit :) I wont mention quantities because I dont know how much would make a good service pack but here is what I think should be in the ideal set of technic (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

(...) Have you looked at (URL) ? Some of your wanted items are available already. Ask them for a catalog. Gary (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

The need for accessory packs is certainly justified. I'd be happy if we could just get the 4wd steering parts from the 8880. I think this would be a good start (and packs of studded beams of course). Steve (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

(...) Well, I have looked there, but they only ship to the US and tell the others to contact their local office (miraculously there is one in Colombia)... but I've got a question: does the "Spare Parts" belong to Dacta "Early Childhood and School"? (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

(...) I know that Dacta sells some technic parts packs. But not everyone does. Also, Dacta can be/is more expensive than regular retail. I myself dont want any of those Service Packs, I have enough technic already (although I would probobly buy 1 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

I'd much rather see bulk packs with only one part type per bag. I don't need more axles of any size but #7, and I definately don't need more friction pins or z16 gears... But 1 x 16 beams will always come in handy :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please make technic accessory packs.

(...) There seems only a few of the Dacta retailers cary the service packs, the one closest to me is in Denmark (I myself live in Sweden). Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)