 Technic / 9180
  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9xL37.JzI@lugnet.com... (...) hard to confess but i didn't know they are different :( thx tobbe pixel (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) In fact I thought about drum fans before I got to that page but afterwards I'm even more interested in building one in LEGO... But what's worse is I got thinking about making a "real" hovercraft, perhaps I should try one in LEGO first :) (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9xp7B.4AL@lugnet.com... (...) perhaps I (...) ppl do hovercrafts so you can do it also :) personally i don't like to do things which are dirty once i built a buggy (with my friend) so i (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)