 Technic / 8658
    Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane —Dennis Bosman
   Hi Thomas, A few months ago I already saw some images of your latest crane. No I’ve red the whole story about it. It’s a very rare crane, especially because it’s built of LEGO. Never seen that before! I’m always surprised when people manage to build (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.events)

        Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane —Thomas Avery
   (...) The geared 9V motors are great. It's been proven that they're much more efficient than the old ones. They suck less current, and their internal gear reduction has less friction losses than a built-up gear reduction. The 12V motors may be more (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)