 Technic / 8496
  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

Hi, I have downloaded the instructions for the “8458 Street Sensation” from someone who was able to get it from Lego’s "Web Extra" site and arrange it in HTML format. Unfortunately, this site does not exist anymore. The zipped file is ~2.2M, let me (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

(...) Let's get serious Searching today on Brickshelf I saw this: (URL) I think it is the same car we have been discussing here (Judge it yourselves: (URL) mvc-539f.jpg to mvc-550f.jpg) So... where is that instruction book that appears in the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)