 Technic / 8488
    a few 8431 & general pneumatics questions —Jonathan Wilson
   1.I bought an 8431 pnematic crane and after building it, I have the folowing pieces left: 1 pneumatic valve some grey & some dk grey pnematic hose 1 1x4 plate in black 1 1x3 plate in yellow 1 pneumatic T-piece 2 1x3 liftarms in grey plus the usual (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: a few 8431 & general pneumatics questions —Ondrew Hartigan
     (...) Most lego sets have a few extra parts when you are done building the main model. (...) More than likely. Lego also includes extras of some of the smaller parts on a regular basis so if you loose lets say a technic peg, you can still build the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: a few 8431 & general pneumatics questions —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Verify with the inventory here: (URL)What are the extra parts for? (the alternate model?) Most Technic models come with an alternative model and sometimes it uses parts not used in the main model. My suggestion is build that one too. According (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.technic)