 Technic / 8463
Re: On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:14:55 GMT

This is probably my favorite Lego-related website out there. :) Great
article there too; I need to try that pressure test sometime.

So are the handpumps or the minipumps generally better for compressors? I am
currently building a model which uses a couple of the small pumps, but that
was mainly due to space restrictions; it might be worth trying to replace
those with handpumps and see how the model operates.

-Gaurav