 Robotics / 19452
19451  |  19453
Subject:
On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:39:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi people,

The Pneumatics page has settled nicely at it's new location in Oz-land
with no more of those pesky ad windows. And with no bandwidth
restrictions it can be updated as often as one likes.

For instance, it's just been updated with a contribution by Charles
Steadman "On LEGO Compressors & Pump Testing" at:
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1/compress/compdisc.htm

Charles has a new Dual Large Pump Compressor design and another Pump
Tester rig for checking out those compressors.

Enjoy!
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics