 Technic / 8453
Re: New project: Sennebogen 5500HDSL crawler crane (Mammoet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
My new project for next year probably will be a 150 tons crawler crane:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_04.jpg

The scale will be 1:13 as usual. Next to the crane I also would like to
build a suitable truck to carry the crane.

And here are some more pictures and
info:http://www.imb-maskiner.no/body_html/body_5500mammoet.html
http://www.die-kranfahrzeuge.com/bilder/stadionbaustelle/14062002/
http://www.mammoetfostrans.com/SHD5500.htm