 Model Team / 643
New project: Sennebogen 5500HDSL crawler crane (Mammoet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:04:04 GMT

My new project for next year probably will be a 150 tons crawler crane:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_04.jpg

The scale will be 1:13 as usual. Next to the crane I also would like to
build a suitable truck to carry the crane.

Dennis Bosman