 Model Team / 644
Re: New project: Sennebogen 5500HDSL crawler crane (Mammoet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:09:51 GMT

Cant wait to see it inreal!!

It is indeed an interresting project,
Its a shame lego dosen't make crawler links in different colors..
regards
"Dennis Bosman" <dennis.bosman@siemens.nl> wrote in message
My new project for next year probably will be a 150 tons crawler crane:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Projects/proj_5500hdsl_04.jpg

The scale will be 1:13 as usual. Next to the crane I also would like to
build a suitable truck to carry the crane.

Dennis Bosman