 Technic / 8436
Re: New project: Sennebogen 5500HDSL crawler crane (Mammoet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:00:56 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
In lugnet.modelteam, Ross Crawford writes:
Aaaargh! Someone else will be looking for bulk red beams! I'd better grab • them
all quick! (Anyone got about 200 spare?)

Don't worry. I already have a lot of them. Else I wouldn't make this machine
of LEGOs. And I only purchase in my own country ....

Yeah, but I purchase in your country too ... 8?)

ROSCO