 Technic / 8432
Re: New project: Sennebogen 5500HDSL crawler crane (Mammoet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 22:45:28 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Thomas Avery writes:
Cool. That looks like a nice little crane ;-) Do you have enough red beams?
I'm assuming you'll go with the red color scheme.

It is a nice crane indead! I have a lot of red beams. As I will not build
the highest LEGO crane in the World it's not necessary to have 1000s of
them. But as always I will be to short in them. Maybe I will order some,
together with some 2x8 red plates to cover the beams.

Good luck and keep us posted.

As always ;-)

Dennis