 Technic / 8429
Re: New project: Sennebogen 5500HDSL crawler crane (Mammoet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:36:56 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Jan-Tore Skålvik writes:
Its a shame lego dosen't make crawler links in different colors..

It's a shame Lego doesn't make them at all!

You could always paint them :-) Jennifer Clark had success with painting 1x7
liftarms. Look at the end of the boom on her AC-50 crane, and you'll see
them. They're quite nice.

Actually, what would be nice is if 1x6 or 1x8 tiles could be snapped onto
each chain link, and would have a firm connection so that they stayed on
during use. You would be able to make your crawlers any color, depending on
your tiles. Anyway, just dreaming...

TJ