 Technic / 8419
8418  |  8420
Subject:
#8448 Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:42:15 GMT

I just recently went to shop.lego.com to purchase my very own 8448 Street
Sensation, and got a notice that the set was "Not available in my country."
(USA). A call to Shop-at-Home confirmed the worst: there are no more 8448
sets, the set has been discontinued, and Lego has no plans to produce a
replacement (updated kit)!!! Does anyone have any other information about
this? It would be a sad day indeed when Lego doesn't offer a Super Car.

Richard