 Technic / 8424
Re: #8448 Discontinued?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:15:51 GMT

Sorry guys. I'm keeping it to myself until I can get back and buy a couple
since that's the only way I'll be able to get any. The also have 2 Control
Center II's! I only go to this place twice a year, so when I've gone back
and had a go, I'll let you all know.

Regards

In lugnet.technic, Gary Simas writes:
In lugnet.technic, Gordon Bentley writes:

And I know of a shop with at least ten on the shelf!

Gordon

Where? How much? I'll take them all, well maybe a few
Gary

Me too.

Ron