 Technic / 8397
Re: Look what I did
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:07:27 GMT

Well I dunno if its pertinent, but I noticed while building the boom on my
crane http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/mobilecrane that the lt grey joiners
had consistently less "stickiness" on the axles than any other colour I used
(white, black, dk grey). If you look closely at this picture
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/mobilecrane/lift2.jpg you'll see
all the lt grey ones are on top of the boom for exactly that reason (except a
couple that snuck through the quality control...).

But I dunno if it's relevant to your finding or not...

ROSCO

A quick test with two lt grey joiners and three of other colors could
not confirm your results. 1 lt grey was loose, the other was quite
tight. Could it be that you have used your lt greys more than your other
colors, and they are more worn?