 Technic / 8391
  Re: Look what I did

(...) Well I dunno if its pertinent, but I noticed while building the boom on my crane (URL) that the lt grey joiners had consistently less "stickiness" on the axles than any other colour I used (white, black, dk grey). If you look closely at this (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Look what I did

(...) A quick test with two lt grey joiners and three of other colors could not confirm your results. 1 lt grey was loose, the other was quite tight. Could it be that you have used your lt greys more than your other colors, and they are more worn? (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Look what I did

(...) Possibly for some, but that boom used at least 60 (most of which were previously unused), probably half were grey, and I couldn't hold the boom horizontally with the grey ones on the bottom (it would bend and fail), but with them on the top, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Look what I did

I've put a black one in now and this one's stayed intact. Steve (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)