 Technic / 8270
Re: ISD Inventory posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:38:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Boger writes:
With the kind help of TLG, I just posted an inventory of the new <set:10030>
Imperial Star Destroyer on Peeron:

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/10030-1

Cross-posting to .technic because they might be very interested in this
inventory.  66 1x16 technic bricks!  218 technic pin 1/2!  153 technic pin
with friction!  It looks like the interior of this monster is a giant
technic framework with plates layered on the outside.

Bruce